Industrial Printers for Marking and Coding on Electronic & Electrical Components
With the need for high resolution component coding, high contrast component coding and small mark windows, printing codes onto electronics and electrical components poses a number of unique challenges. Codes must also be able to resist chemicals in the production process that can degrade legibility.
Videojet has broad experience in these component identification and traceability applications, and a set of printing technologies designed to integrate seamlessly into production lines.
Printers to deliver high contrast, high resolution and permanent codes in small print areas:
- Videojet’s Laser Marking Systems remove a layer of material to permanently engrave the surface of the component and help ensure a clean environment with Videojet fume extraction systems
- Laser mark in small print areas with a marking resolution of 37 μm
- Continuous inkjet printers with a wide selection of inks including high contrast, pigmented and speciality inks that can withstand chemicals such as IPA during the production process
Solutions designed for high uptime operation to eliminate nuisance downtime and lost productivity:
- Continuous inkjet printers with advanced features to run longer between preventative maintenance activities
- Videojet Laser Marking Systems provide consistent, high quality marks with minimal user interaction
- Manage service and maintenance costs with a variety of Videojet service offerings designed to help with uptime and cost predictability