Videojet industrial printers help customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and industrial manufacturing industries to print batch codes, barcodes, dates and other variable information onto their product packaging.
Our newest industrial printing solutions easily integrate into production lines to enable high volume, high performance printing in almost any industrial manufacturing environment. They help customers improve production efficiency and reliability, protect and grow their brands, and stay ahead of industry trends and regulations.
Recently launched industrial printing machines for coding and marking include innovative Continuous Inkjet Printers (CIJ), Laser Marking Systems, Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO), Thermal Inkjet Printers (TIJ) and Case Coding Printers, as well as Print & Apply Labelling Systems (LPA).
Recently launched Printers for Industrial Coding and Marking
- Harness digital capabilities to reduce printer downtime with Videojet MAXIMiZE™
- Extend interval between printhead cleanings with the 1880 ink build-up sensor and auto-rinse feature
- Optimise for washdown with a 316 grade stainless steel, IP66 rated cabinet
- 10-Watt & 20-Watt Industrial Laser Printer for marking permanent quality codes on robust, high-density materials
- Light, compact and adaptable laser marking solutions offering high-speed marking, with complex data, easy operability and industry-leading integration capabilities
- Designed for demanding production schedules in the direct Parts-Marking, Food, Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Pharmaceutical industries
- Easy to operate tablet-inspired 10” touchscreen display with SIMPLICiTY™ interface
- Replace preventive maintenance components easily and reliably, with no additional production downtime
- Monitor printer operations and reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) with Videojet OPTIMiZE
- Industrial Label Printer and applicator machine
- Direct Apply GS1 barcode labels up to 150 packs per minute
- Automatic case labelling, precise mechanical control virtually eliminates downtime
- In built how-to videos for easy operation and maintenance
- 20-Watt and 30-Watt fiber lasers featuring the new LightfootTM marking head, making them easy to integrate, operate and service
- Lightfoot marking head is one of a kind, smallest in the industry both in size and weight, and IP69 rated for use in washdown and harsh environments
- Designed to deliver high-quality, permanent codes for a wide range of marking applications – ideal solution for parts-marking, food, beverage, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturers who have space limitations, are looking for simple integrations, or do frequent rapid changeovers.
- Seamlessly transition to a turnkey fiber laser system designed specifically for beverage canning
- Achieve speeds of up to 100k cans/hour with dual Lightfoot™ marking heads
- Enable washdown without disruption with an IP65 rated system design
- 60W CO2 laser marking with optional CLARiTY™ touchscreen controller, engineered to minimise coding mistakes
- Fastest laser marking system with mark speed capability of up to 2,100 characters per second
- High-speed serialisation for pharmaceutical and tobacco applications, delivering unique and serialised codes at high production speeds
- Widest marking field reduces the number of lasers that are required to cover multi-lane / wide web applications, reducing investment and running cost
- 2-Watt Ultraviolet wavelength
- Permanent, high contrast marks on HDPE/LDPE and DuPontTM Tyvek® packaging
- Marks up to 250 products per minute with no code distortion on rotary devices
- 50-Watt fiber laser marks high contrast at high speed
- Quality marking on robust plastic and metal materials
- Maximum single line speed: 440m/min (1440 ft/min)
- Easy to use and simple to maintain inkjet coding printer for low volume industrial printing applications
- Easy to operate 8″ tablet-inspired touchscreen display with SIMPLICiTY interface
- Achieve stable performance and reliability across a broad range of operating conditions
Need an Industrial Production Line Printer?
Call new Equipment Sales: